We have now opened an online store to place orders which can be reached by visiting https://shop.bookcity.ca . If you wish to place an order for delivery or curbside pickup directly with your local store, please give them a call and someone will be able to help you. For more information on our updated delivery and curbside pickup, please visit http://www.38yongrong.site/2020/05/08/curbside-pick-up-and-delivery/
While our stores remain closed to the public, we will be continuing with local delivery for online/phone orders.
To keep in compliance with the Ontario government’s list of essential workplaces we will only be conducting business online or by telephone.
“For the purposes of this order, businesses include any for-profit, non-profit or other entity providing the goods and services described herein.
This does not preclude the provision of work and services by entities not on this list either online, by telephone or by mail/delivery.
Note that teleworking and online commerce are permitted at all times for all businesses.”Government of Ontario – List of essential workplaces – https://www.ontario.ca/page/list-essential-workplaces#section-1
Our concerns for staff, customers, and the general public at large will always be of the most importance. We will reopen our stores as normal as soon as it is safe to do so. To place an order for local delivery, please call 416-726-5722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for Delivery:
If the book is in stock we will process payment over the phone and deliver it to you within 48 hours although no guarantees can be made. Any books that have to be ordered from our suppliers are subject to the unusual circumstances we and the world are faced with and may take longer than usual to arrive in our stores. Please note that all deliveries will be made without direct contact and therefore your phone number will be needed in order to complete delivery.
- Phone or email contact only for requests for delivery
- Payment in full by credit card by phone only. No emailing of credit card numbers.
- A $5 delivery charge will be applied to orders under $75. All orders over $75 will have free local delivery.
- The following are strict delivery instructions:
- We do not make contact with anyone or enter any building. This means we cannot deliver to apartments or condominiums.
- If you answer the front door, or you are in the front of your residence, the delivery will not be made.
- We do not open gates or touch any surfaces.
- We will leave your purchase on your front stoop.
- We will call once delivery is made.
- If delivery cannot be made a full credit will be given.
- No returns or exchanges until locations have reopened
East of Broadview Ave, West of Victoria Park Ave, South of Cosburn Ave, North of Lake Ontario
Bloor West Village
East of the Humber River, West of Clandenan Ave/Ellis Park Rd., South of Annette St., North of The Queensway
Yonge & St. Clair
East of Avenue Rd./Oriole Pkwy, West of Mt Pleasant Rd., South of the Kay Gardner Trail, North of Roxborough St.